Humour In The Workplace With Kris Krendo
How to use Humour to increase Sales and to improve Moral and Relationships
Kris Krendo's 45-minute presentation on Humour in the Workplace includes interaction and magic while creating a fun atmosphere at the same time.
Kris will show companies how humour can spark creativity, reduce anxiety, breakdown barriers, attract other people, defuse anger, build team spirit and enjoy life a whole lot more.
Every day at work we are faced with opportunities to see and appreciate humour and this presentation is a result of observations and research of how others have appreciated humour and how YOU can benefit from the power of humour.
" Anyone requiring a thoroughly professional entertainer with a message that would enhance any corporate event should talk to Kris. My colleagues say that inviting you was an inspired choice. Universal acclaim all round. We were still laughing the following day and his ‘I'm alive' mantra has become part of our morning meetings - excellent stuff and a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for enhancing our day. "
Richard LIewellyn - Turners Optometrists, Bridgwater
" Our company personnel spent an enjoyable hour in the presence of Kris Krendo. His enthusiastic style, approach and presentation brought both laughter and thought provoking moments to our business meeting and his magic was mesmerising. "
Jenniffer Davies - Automotive Leasing Ltd, Littlehampton
Humour is Good for Business
Benefits for Workers
- Laughter can reduce stress, create a sense of well being and make you feel more alert
- Humour can help you think and be more creative
- Laughter oxygenates your blood which increases your energy levels, relaxes your muscles, and strengthens your immune system
- People with a good sense of humour are better communicators and team players
- Laughing burns calories (100 laughs equals 10 minutes of jogging)
- Humour builds self-confidence, makes you less afraid to make mistakes and helps you back from negative events.
Benefits for Companies
- Happy workers and productive workers
- Laughter and humour can also improve communications at work
- Humour can help when dealing with difficult customers or admitting your own mistakes
- Humour and laughter builds stronger relationships at work. Workers who enjoy each others company become positive team players
- Humour helps lighten up tense situations at work. During high time of stress, humour can be a welcome release
In general, workplaces that encourage laughter have happier, healthier and more productive workers and, as a result, they see an increase in profits and results.